Roku Streaming device has a variety of other such devices which helps in the streaming to all other devices with your TV. It is very convenient and cost-effective way to enjoy watching TV. Below are some Roku devices with their characteristics which you can be accessible after Roku Activation through Roku.com/link code activation.
Roku Streaming Express
- Roku Express is one of the powerful streaming players (model 3900).
- It has remote with channel shortcut buttons.
- It has High-Speed HDMI Cable.
- Power consumption is less than 2.2W when streaming.
- The size of Roku Streaming Express is 1.4 x 3.3 x 0.7 inches.
- It is featured with video up-conversion 720p to 1080p on HD TVs.
- It contains voice remote with TV power and volume buttons, headphone jack for private listening, gaming buttons and lost remote finder.
- It is compatible with HD TVs – Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) with up-scaling from 720p, 4K UHD TVs – Up to 2160p at 60fps (3840 × 2160) with up-scaling from 720p and 1080p, 4K UHD HDR TVs – Supports HDR10 technology
- It includes Roku Ultra streaming player (model 4660).
- Roku Ultra has the dimensions of 4.9 x 4.9 x 0.85 inches.
- It has headphones for private listening.
- For additional channel storage, you can use Micro SD card.
HDMI Roku Streaming Stick
- The streaming stick is a powerful quad-core processor and fast dual-band wireless.
- It can enable you to access VUDU, Netflix, Hulu, Google Play and more.
- It is very portable as you can carry it in your home, hotel, and all of your outstation trips.
- It is very convenient as it will help you in searching the top channels for the cheapest price.