Roku Link Activation
How to Activate your Roku Streaming Player?
To start with, make sure you have created your Roku Account. If you don’t have your Roku Account yet, then create a new Account.
After creating your Roku Account, you just need to activate it through Roku Com/ Link. Follow the steps below:
- When you created your Roku Account, you will get a Roku Activation Code on your TV screen.
- If you don’t get a Link Activation Code, you must check that you have an uninterrupted internet service.
- If you have issues with your internet then contact your internet service provider for the home internet.
- And, if you are actively connected to your internet, and you have not received a code then you can regenerate it from your Roku device Help Menu.
- For more queries related to Roku device, you can contact our Roku Activation Link Support team which is expert in giving you all the details in the description.
- Open the account using the login credentials.
- Subsequently, discover the LINK A DEVICE Menu.
- Enter Roku Activation code in the text box and then, select the SUBMIT button.
- And now, your device is linked to the Roku account if the Roku Link Activation code is valid.