Setting up Spotify and HBO Go services on Roku Setup
Roku has the largest library of content all over the world. In this library there hundreds of channels providing this wonderful content. These channels include the channels of sports, news, music, tv shows, and movies. In these channels, there are two channels HBO GO and Spotify that provide you the best of the entertainment. With HBO GO you get TV shows, series, and movies with Spotify, you get endless music. So, we will tell how you set up these channels on your Roku device and in the case of any issue you can take Roku support:
HBO Go is the channel that provides you the entertainment in the form of TV shows, movies, and dramas. With this, you can also enjoy the HBO originals and many other classics. Here is the process for activating this channel:
- Firstly download this channel from the Roku channel store on your device.
- Then open the channel.
- Choose the option of Activate your device for getting the Roku Activation code. Stay on this page till you enter the code on the website.
- Now go on the official HBO GO site.
- There you have to choose Roku and continue.
- Choose the TV provider and then enter the username and password for your TV provider. If you don’t know the name and password of the provider, the content your provider.
- Enter the activation code and click activate the device.
- Now you will see a success message on both TV and computer screen.
- Here is the process of deactivating your HBO GO service on Roku player:
- Open HBO GO on your Roku device.
- Scroll down and choose the icon of settings that appears as a cog.
- Now choose deactivate account > deactivate.
The joint venture of Spotify and Roku has opened a world of music on your TV. On the Roku streaming players, the subscribers of Spotify Premium can:
- Sign in with Spotify or their details on Facebook.
- The Spotify catalog can be accessed with more than 30 million tracks.
- The tracks can be searched by tracks, albums, and artists.
- You can also find the new album releases and other new stuff.
- Add the stuff to your existing playlist
You can find the Spotify channel on almost every Roku device in the US. You can add this channel to your Roku by going to Roku channel Store and check out for its subscriptions by contacting Roku support number.