How can you add and remove channels from your Roku?
So, we are here again to guide you in knowing about adding and removing channels on your Roku device.
- Go to the option of add-remove channels.
- After the Roku activation process, adding and removing of the channels is the next step.
- There might be many of your favorite channels in the store that you might have added earlier.
Add-remove channels from Roku Setup
When you open your device, you will see the channels in the channel menu that have already been installed by you.
- Now, look out the channel store for adding and removing the channels of Roku.
- After this, press OK.
- Now, here you will see a huge range of channels both paid and Free channels
- While adding or removing channels, you must be cautious about the free and paid channels.
- To know about whether a channel is paid or not, you have to click on that channel.
- If the channel is a paid one, then you will see an option for the payment.
Click on the payment option.
- Now you have to make your payment that you can make with the credit card if you want any paid channel.
- If the channel is free, then there will be no payment for it.
- For the free channel, there will add an option instead of payment option like in the paid channel.
- Select the add option.
- Now your channel is added to your Roku player.
- If get any issue in adding channels, then you can take Roku Channel support
Now you will see the option like go to channel. If you want to go on the channel, then either you can go from this option or from the main menu. Press OK for going to the channel. It will take few seconds. Now your channel has been added and you will see many segments there. You can click on any segment that you want to watch.
The removing of a channel is also a simple process. You just have to take care of the subscription is you have paid any for the channel.
- Go to the channel store.
- Look for the channel that you want to remove like CNBC or any other.
- Click on the channel.
- Here you will see the option of removing the channel.
- Select that option.
- Now a dialog box will come asking you that are you sure that you want to remove this channel.
- Click on yes and your channel will be removed from your device.
If you want to exit, you just have to click on the home button and you will take to the menu again. So, you see from starting till the end the process of adding and removing the channels from your device is very simple and trouble-free.